Re: What a strange route (The DoD inside)!

dave wrote:
What is very strange is that all packets seems to pass inside
an Italian ISP Wan but inside its network there are some DoD IP.

fastweb, the italian isp you mentioned, uses reserved (and allocated to
others) ip in it's internal network

root@alea:dave# traceroute ansa.it

was the attack coming from here? : )

traceroute to ansa.it (194.244.5.201), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets

nice timings

regards, ascii, http://www.ush.it

Relevant Pages

  • RE: DoD aproved disk wiping tool
    ... DoD aproved disk wiping tool ... It works on SATA/ATA drives for the most part, ... I dont know of any network based tools that can wipe a drive. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: DoD aproved disk wiping tool
    ... I'm using Eraser and it's a great tool! ... for DoD wipes ... It can use several different wiping ... I dont know of any network based tools that can wipe a drive. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: DoD aproved disk wiping tool
    ... I'm using Eraser and it's a great tool! ... for DoD wipes ... It can use several different wiping ... I dont know of any network based tools that can wipe a drive. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • OSD CIO: Network configuration, scanning softened cyberattack blow
    ... DOD continues offensive for cyberwarfare authority ... - Dennis Clem, chief information officer at the Pentagon ... malicious code hit part of his network. ... "If you don't know what's on your network, you can't protect it," he ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • R: What a strange route (The DoD inside)!
    ... A: Pieter de Boer ... Oggetto: Re: What a strange route (The DoD inside)! ... DoD Network Information Center <- Why? ... Checked by AVG Free Edition. ...
    (Incidents)