Re: Possible AIM Hack?

The new edition of AIM has this issue because the product is still
technically in BETA.

The older edition of AIM typically doesn't have this problem.

Remember that AIM is a free service so there are no real SLAs to end
users unless you are using the enterprise edition of AIM.

The inability to log on (authenticate) or create new accounts is because
that piece is controlled from the same mechanism (servers).

James