WMF Threat OK , but no huge attack ... WHY ?

Hi,

The WMF threat was and continues to be important.
But I?m curious to know why we didn?t observe any important attack on Internet?

WMF was a perfect Zero-Day attack and a scenario like the blackout of Internet was possible ? but nothing ? or no important attack!
No BOT virus deployed? No DOS worm attack? ?

All hackers become white-hat?
Or they attacked and we didn?t see anything?

Any hypothese / explanation ?

Regards,
Pejman

Relevant Pages

  • MUSLIM PIGS ATTACK!
    ... Leading Blog Attacked by Muslim Cyber-terrorists ... Internet, announced just now, "Last Tuesday, during or immediately ... intentional attack to deny our Constitutional right to free speech and ... against terrorism could not have been undertaken by amateurs. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • MUSLIMS PIGS ATTACK!
    ... Leading Blog Attacked by Muslim Cyber-terrorists ... Internet, announced just now, "Last Tuesday, during or immediately ... intentional attack to deny our Constitutional right to free speech and ... against terrorism could not have been undertaken by amateurs. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • MUSLIM PIGS!
    ... Leading Blog Attacked by Muslim Cyber-terrorists ... Internet, announced just now, "Last Tuesday, during or immediately ... intentional attack to deny our Constitutional right to free speech and ... against terrorism could not have been undertaken by amateurs. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • [Full-disclosure] STEP Security
    ... Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering ... security in otherwise insecure environments. ... APT (Another Possible Threat) ... of a cyber attack before more terabytes of data are exfiltrated from ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • American to take actions against state abuse of internet
    ... Hillary Clinton has deepened a row over freedom of expression in China by ... The US Secretary of State's criticism - coming days after the internet ... an attack on one nation's networks can be an attack on all. ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)