RE: hacked server, DDoS bin installed

I think you need to use the phone book and call your
local FBI office. They aren't going to do anything
that isn't related to a possible investigation and
prosecution, and they can't prosecute based on an
anonymous email, it's not forensically sound.

I believe you must let your customer make the decision
as to whether to involve law enforcement. Law
enforcement investigations can become a matter of
public record, and some customers wish to avoid the
publicity or have other concerns.

- Karl Levinson

seems like
> they were DDoSing.. strings brings up the irc
server, channel
> name, key.. where is the fbi address where i can
send this
> information to?

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com