Re: Malware Site

From: Paul Laudanski (
Date: 11/24/05

    Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:57:52 -0500 (EST)

    On 23 Nov 2005 wrote:

    > Hi, this site <don't click!> </don't click!> is
    > spreading malware. They're tricking people into
    > visiting the site via an embedded link in email
    > messages. How should this be reported and/or what
    > should be done to get this site taken offline?

    All good replies. Some links that have been omitted:

    Submit the email to this group.

    I'd also suggest looking into some browser based antiphishing tools:

    I know of some more applications that are about to launch which I'm sure
    you'll read shortly.

    More details on avoiding phishing scams:

    Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security