Re: Malware Site

From: Joshua Ginsberg (
Date: 11/23/05

    To: Holger Kipp <>
    Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:52:43 -0500

    Good eye... it appears I fell victim.

    On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 18:42 +0100, Holger Kipp wrote:
    > On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 11:41:44AM -0500, Joshua Ginsberg wrote:
    > > RTFM-style answer:
    > >
    > > First, figure out a little about the site... like who owns the domain
    > > and where is it hosted?
    > >
    > > $ whois
    > It is, not
    > maybe it therefore also makes sense to inform,
    > so they can also file complains as appropriate ;-)
    > Regards,
    > Holger Kipp

    Joshua Ginsberg <>
    Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator

    • Re: The coming days......
      ... victim of a crime showed his potential attackers that he was ... What threat was made by anyone besides the person that want to be ... Please explain how a hijacker would succeed against armed passengers. ... My freshly sharpened new pencil didn't even raise an eye on the last ...
    • Re: study_hall
      ... > I learned this the hard way when I was in school as I saw this occur ... > and was also a victim of having my own work taken and used by ... that Richard Stallman formed the Free Software Foundation. ... Office in order to claim rights to your creation. ...
    • Re: OT: Botched Executions
      ... the death penalty isn't about them. ... I`m an eye for an eye kind of guy and I`ll make ... I try to look at it as if the victim were a member ... response of someone who has just lost a family member? ...
    • Re: Asbos on the way out, signals Theresa May
      ... "Morality" includes the concept of an eye for an eye. ... ridiculously severe. ... More often than not, though, there is a victim and the sentences are ...
    • Re: IS Michael Sheilds innocent???
      ... > Could this be the case of over zelous parents who see him as an apple of ... > the eye, and he's not going to say or do anything to dispell that ... The victim of the attack seemed 100% certain it was him & tbh I find it ...