Re: Malware Site

From: Joshua Ginsberg (jag_at_fsf.org)
Date: 11/23/05

    To: Holger Kipp <hk@alogis.com>
    Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:52:43 -0500

    Good eye... it appears I fell victim.

    -jag

    --
    Joshua Ginsberg <jag@fsf.org>
    Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator

    • Re: The coming days......
      ... victim of a crime showed his potential attackers that he was ... What threat was made by anyone besides the person that want to be ... Please explain how a hijacker would succeed against armed passengers. ... My freshly sharpened new pencil didn't even raise an eye on the last ...
      (rec.crafts.metalworking)
    • Re: study_hall
      ... > I learned this the hard way when I was in school as I saw this occur ... > and was also a victim of having my own work taken and used by ... that Richard Stallman formed the Free Software Foundation. ... Office in order to claim rights to your creation. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: OT: Botched Executions
      ... the death penalty isn't about them. ... I`m an eye for an eye kind of guy and I`ll make ... I try to look at it as if the victim were a member ... response of someone who has just lost a family member? ...
      (rec.gambling.poker)
    • Re: Asbos on the way out, signals Theresa May
      ... "Morality" includes the concept of an eye for an eye. ... ridiculously severe. ... More often than not, though, there is a victim and the sentences are ...
      (uk.legal)
    • Re: IS Michael Sheilds innocent???
      ... > Could this be the case of over zelous parents who see him as an apple of ... > the eye, and he's not going to say or do anything to dispell that ... The victim of the attack seemed 100% certain it was him & tbh I find it ...
      (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)