RE: Incident legal plan??

From: Michele Jordan (
Date: 09/06/05

    To: "'Jason Burton'" <>, <>
    Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:21:02 -0400

    When I worked for Sprint in the Network Security department, we could do
    lots of research, reporting, etc for our customers on the idea that it was
    customer service, UNTIL law enforcement was brought in. Once law
    enforcement was involved, we required a subpeona for any information.

    Worth a call to the ISP to ask their policies before proceeding. "What
    would you do if you were in my position?" is a wonderful question for
    getting the information about the best way to proceed from someone who