Re: Constant spam from

From: Patrick Kremer (
Date: 07/08/05

    To: <>
    Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:54:38 -0500

    The spam is always from

    The IPs are always Verizon DSL IPs 71.107.XXX.XXX

    A number of people have responded with "Why don't you block them"... I
    have blocked them, that's not the problem. The bigger issue is that Verizon
    refuses to take action or even let me talk to anybody in the security
    department... their support department claims to not even have a phone
    number to reach anybody in security.

    I have the resources in place to prevent the attacks, I'm just tired of
    seeing the same spammer show up with a count of 5,000 attempts every single
    day. I have had similar incidents with other major providers such as SBC,
    at least they're eventually responsive. But Verizon refuses to cooperate.