Re: [incidents] SSH scans...

From: Tim Kennedy (tim_at_timkennedy.net)
Date: 12/20/04

    Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:31:40 +0000
    To: Dejan Markovic <dejanmarkovic@hotmail.com>

    On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Dejan Markovic wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > Don't know whether this is the right list, but need to ask if others have
    > the same entries in their logs for the past number of months. Let me take a
    > {snip}
    >
    > account/password from 210.245.168.28: 1 Time(s)
    > {snip}
    > wwwrun/password from 210.245.168.28: 1 Time(s)

    Hi Dan,

    I've been getting a lot of the same scans. So far, no actual entry has
    been gained, but I get scanned a couple times a day.

    -Tim

    --
    Tim Kennedy			||      There are 10 types of people on Earth.
    http://public.xdi.org/=tck	||      Those who understand binary,

    • Re: Outlook calendar issue??????????????????
      ... No view filters, but in an oddity, if he logs into OWA he ... >Dan wrote: ... >> calendar entries other than those he manually enters. ...
      (microsoft.public.exchange2000.admin)
    • Re: How to determine DS3/T3 bandwidth needs? And a DNS question.
      ... >> you'd get by this measure is to write a program to convert your server ... Divide the number of entries by 20, and take the entry ... So if you had 100 entries, ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Solving the lib mismatch problem
      ... This section is pointed to by an entry in the section table with the ... The number of entries in the table is determined by DT_VERDEFNUM. ... This is an index into the string section referenced in the section ... Offset in the string section reference by the link in the section ...
      (comp.unix.programmer)
    • Hollywood Book Festival - Call For Entries
      ... 2006 Hollywood Book Festival - Call for Entries ... Hollywood Book Festival submissions cannot be returned. ... Each entry package must contain the official entry form or facsimile, ... Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee via ...
      (alt.fan.harry-potter)
    • Hollywood Book Festival - Call For Entries
      ... 2006 Hollywood Book Festival - Call for Entries ... Hollywood Book Festival submissions cannot be returned. ... Each entry package must contain the official entry form or facsimile, ... Applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable entry fee via ...
      (misc.writing)