Re: Malformed DNS or something odd (or just me)

From: Erik Fichtner (emf_at_obfuscation.org)
Date: 11/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:36:01 -0800
    To: Chip Mefford <cmefford@avwashington.com>

    On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 02:00:19PM -0500, Chip Mefford wrote:
    > http://www.uniras.gov.uk/vuls/2004/758884/index.htm
    > dns vunerability

    I don't think that's the same vulnerability.....

    --
    Erik Fichtner; Unix Ronin
    "Mathematics is something best shared between consenting adults

    • Re: FLYBOYS (no spoilers)
      ... 'consenting adults' and 'right to privacy'. ... these are not issues of consenting adults ... liberal position on that since I was 22. ... not believing that. ...
      (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
    • Re: Cussin [Was:Re: Nationality vs. citizenship]
      ... Presidency. ... invasion of my privacy when a newspaper or TV programme does it. ...
      (alt.usage.english)
    • Re: Collins on holiday.
      ... #6 who got relegated to the bench:) ... I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own ...
      (rec.sport.rugby.union)
    • Re: Okay my question?
      ... Long as they aren't trying to tell me what I can and can't do in privacy of my own home or anywhere with anyone behind closed doors, it's fine with me what they do in same situation, but DO NOT point the finger at others with smug distain while they are doing the very things they're railing against. ... Based on what I'mve seen and heard in recent years, we sure can't entrust the safety of our young people to the public officials we elect. ... I really don't give a rat's patoot what consenting adults do behind closed doors and don't think it's the public's business or "right to know", but when it comes to adults messing with kids... ...
      (sci.med.transcription)