RE: [Full-Disclosure] RE: block all popups [google knockoff]

From: Jim Harrison (ISA) (jmharr_at_microsoft.com)
Date: 08/26/04

    Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:31:57 -0700
    To: "Jeremy Heslop" <jeremy@omnitechpro.com>

    http://isatools.org/block_fake_google.vbs is the link of choice...

    Jim Harrison
    MCP(NT4/2K), A+, Network+
    Security Business Unit (ISA SE)

    "The last 10 years of Internet usage has disproven
    the theory that a million monkeys typing on a million
    typewriters would eventually produce the complete
    works of Shakespeare. ..or maybe it only works for
    typewriters..."
    (unclaimed)

    Anyone know the security email at google? I looked and could only find
    privacymatters@google.com <mailto:privacymatters@google.com> on their
    privacy terms page.

    Jim Harrison (ISA) wrote:

    >Did you advise Google as well?
    >Look for an ISA 2004 blocking filter today...
    >
    >Jim Harrison
    >MCP(NT4/2K), A+, Network+
    >Security Business Unit (ISA SE)
    >
    >"The last 10 years of Internet usage has disproven
    >the theory that a million monkeys typing on a million
    >typewriters would eventually produce the complete
    >works of Shakespere. ..or maybe it only works for
    >typewriters..."
    >(unclaimed)

    URL

    --