NDR +Hotmail & MSN

From: Hoover, James A (EIS, Corp) (James.Hoover_at_htsco.com)
Date: 08/06/04

    To: "'incidents@securityfocus.com'" <incidents@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:06:32 -0400

    I'm troubleshooting a problem which I believe is related to how Hotmail and
    MSN handle NDR responses. I cannot get the problem resolved through
    Hotmails normal channels of just shunting customers to a web page to see if
    they are blacklisted. Can anyone provide a contact at hotmail or MSNs NOC
    offline of this mailing list? I might just name my 2nd born after anyone
    who does (too late for the 1st born -but I can consider a name change if
    necessary:o). Additionally, if anyone knows how Hotmail/MSN/webtv respond
    to NDRs (that are in response to spam from those domains), I'm very
    interested.

    Thanks in advance for any help,

    Jim

    immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.