e-crime and computer evidence Call for Papers

From: Angus Marshall (A.Marshall_at_hull.ac.uk)
Date: 07/06/04

    To: Angus Marshall <A.Marshall@hull.ac.uk>
    Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:07:19 +0100

    I am pleased to announce that the CFP for the 2005 e-crime and computer
    evidence conference is now out.

    The conference will be held on 29th & 30th March in the Columbus Hotel,
    Monaco and we hope to attract papers from internationally renowned speakers.

    Full details of the CFP are now available at
    http://www.-ecce-conference.com/ and registration information will appear
    there early next week. All accepted speakers will qualify for a 50% discount
    on accomodation and registration for the 2-day conference.

    Angus M. Marshall.

    --
            _________          Angus M. Marshall BSc(Hons) CEng FRSA MBCS CITP,
           |         |         Univ. Hull Centre for Internet Computing,
     ___  _|____=___ |_  ___   Scarborough Campus,
    /   \(_)         (_)/   \  Filey Rd., Scarborough YO11 3AZ
    |___|--\_________/--|___|  "Real coffee, real cars, real FUN!"