Re: Solegg ?

From: Pieter (pieter_at_thedarkside.nl)
Date: 05/14/04

    To: gillettdavid@fhda.edu
    Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 20:04:49 +0200

    On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 18:52, David Gillett wrote:
    > I recently attempted to contact this forum about strange traffic
    > coming from one of our hosts. (My message was rejected without
    > explanation.) The host was sending out ICMP Echo-Reply packets
    > which contained the keyword "skillz" and about 1K of null bytes.
    > No ICMP Echo-Request packets were seen eliciting these.

    Stacheldraht:
    http://staff.washington.edu/dittrich/misc/stacheldraht.analysis

    --
    Pieter

    • Re: Solegg ?
      ... > coming from one of our hosts. ... > explanation.) ... The host was sending out ICMP Echo-Reply packets ... > No ICMP Echo-Request packets were seen eliciting these. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Solegg ?
      ... coming from one of our hosts. ... The host was sending out ICMP Echo-Reply packets ... No ICMP Echo-Request packets were seen eliciting these. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: Recommended Windows Hosts
      ... Does anyone have a webdesigner business forum? ... stuff...but talking about business and design aspects dealing with wacky ... | FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc. ... | | recommendations for WINDOWS Hosts. ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • Search Engine Block
      ... An unknown person has distributed a malicious program ... that hijacks the Windows "hosts" file and redirects all ... If you are browsing the forum and see this ... is hijacking your "hosts" file. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: OT: Finding Owner Of Website
      ... wessie wrote ... it's the domain which hosts it. ... Well anyway if they have a forum, you could besides anything else that ... You'd think they would have the decency to post an amusingly derisory ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)