New Piece of spyware

From: Kirsty Still (
Date: 05/14/04

    Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:00:51 +0000

    Hey all,

    Have you thought of trying pestpatrol (corporate version is very good).

    If I were in your shoes, run pestpatrol offline. Select all and delete,
    check your logs also.
    If that still doesn't stop the problem, then uninstall mirc reboot and
    re-install (if windows).

    Have you got wireless running? Any PC's routing to your PC? If so I would
    check out these too.
    Sounds like yours is being used as a zombie.

    Hope this helps.