Re: Massive increase in spam volume?

From: David M. Dinner (ddinner_at_obtix.net)
Date: 04/27/04

    Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 21:39:49 -0400
    To: Thamer Al-Harbash <tmh@whitefang.com>, incidents@securityfocus.com

    • Re: Massive increase in spam volume?
      ... Thamer Al-Harbash wrote: ... > I work at a large ISP in Canada and just a few hours ago we've ... > experienced a massive increase in spam volume. ... > ISPs are also experiencing this. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Massive increase in spam volume?
      ... I work at a large ISP in Canada and just a few hours ago we've ... ISPs are also experiencing this. ... I'm interested in finding specific netblocks but the spam seems ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Massive increase in spam volume?
      ... vulnerabilities, viruses, worms and exploit codes that has been recently ... Massive increase in spam volume? ... > I work at a large ISP in Canada and just a few hours ago we've ... > ISPs are also experiencing this. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: Massive increase in spam volume?
      ... On Friday I recorded around 5 times the normal volume of spam but the ... Thamer Al-Harbash said: ... > I work at a large ISP in Canada and just a few hours ago we've ... > ISPs are also experiencing this. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: Current status?
      ... spam will not stop because you start blocking port 25. ... I still won't use the idiots running the ISP for my mail. ...
      (comp.os.vms)