Re: Strange set of TCP ports

From: Scott Weeks (surfer_at_mauigateway.com)
Date: 04/20/04

    Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:57:45 -1000 (HST)
    To: mgotts@2roads.com

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 mgotts@2roads.com wrote:

    : > Run openports.exe from DiamondCS on the suspect boxen.
    : > If you don't have physical access, but do have admin
    : > access, use psexec.exe from SysInternals, as well.
    :
    : psexec.exe from SysInternals is a remote program execution utility. I use
    : it now and then, and am not aware of any capability to have it list ports
    : in use and what programs are using them.
    :
    : SysInternals probably does have such a utility, but I'm not sure what it
    : is off the top of my head.

    Active Ports from: http://www.ntutility.com/freeware.html

    scott