Incident Response Database

From: Jason May (jaymay75_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 03/17/04

    Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:08:32 -0800 (PST)
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    Does anyone have any suggestions on a good Incident
    Response tracking database for tracking Incidents. We
    were looking at the CIRDB from Purdue, but I just
    wanted to know if there was anything else out there.
    Thanks

    -Jason

    http://mail.yahoo.com

    Free 30-day trial: firewall with virus/spam protection, URL filtering, VPN,
    wireless security

    Protect your network against hackers, viruses, spam and other risks with Astaro
    Security Linux, the comprehensive security solution that combines six
    applications in one software solution for ease of use and lower total cost of
    ownership.

    Download your free trial at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/Astaro_incidents_040301