Re: Blaster Recurrence

Valdis.Kletnieks_at_vt.edu
Date: 03/03/04

    To: GertJan Hagenaars <incidents@hagenaars.com>
    Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 17:00:15 -0500

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:19:11 EST, GertJan Hagenaars said:

    > Alternatively, you can get someone from building maintenance with a
    > master key to open the door for you so you can impound the PC.

    One has to wonder what the site's policy would have been if there had been
    smoke coming out of the office, or noxious odors.

    I'll leave it to others to decide whether a machine still spewing Blaster packets
    is "smoke" or "overwhelming scent of sour milk nauseating co-workers", but
    I'm sure that in either case, something would have been done...

    • Re: (annoying) Commercial smoke alarms
      ... Her car was parked outside so she'd locked the main door and I assumed ... lights on and noticed the burglar alarm wasn't set otherwise it bleeps ... and I need to turn it off and then DIDN'T NOTICE THE SMOKE ALARM WAS ... I jab in the PIN to turn the smoke alarm off and there's silence so I ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)
    • Re: Splash!
      ... Split to buy us a safety main door, ... So far this must be the most boring egocentric post ever on AS3 :-) ... I thought I was such a heavy smoker I would never quit. ... thought that I wanted to smoke, ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    • (annoying) Commercial smoke alarms
      ... Her car was parked outside so she'd locked the main door and I assumed ... lights on and noticed the burglar alarm wasn't set otherwise it bleeps ... and I need to turn it off and then DIDN'T NOTICE THE SMOKE ALARM WAS ... I jab in the PIN to turn the smoke alarm off and there's silence so I ...
      (uk.rec.motorcycles)
    • Re: My Twelve Days of Christmas saga
      ... which were standing in their bag right by the front door. ... motion was to get an alarm system installed, ... So on the Thursday before Christmas, I went to the doc in hopes of nipping ... filled with smoke. ...
      (rec.sport.golf)
    • Re: magic bus?
      ... About an hour into our drive up the interstate, smoke came seeping ... >> door and get leashes on the dogs and drag them out. ... >> there was no way for me to reach the animals from the outside. ...
      (sci.agriculture.poultry)