Nmap - 3.50 changes mstask.exe?

a55mnky_at_yahoo.com
Date: 02/27/04

    Date: 27 Feb 2004 16:31:50 -0000
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    Not sure if this is the best list for this, but I am in a bit of a jam.

    I just downloaded the new NMAP v. 3.50 and ran it on my internal network. My IT manager is freaking out. He says my scan replaced mstask.exe on the machines I scanned.

    Anybody else seen this behavior?

    • NMAP - 3.50 changes mstask.exe?
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... Not sure if this is the best list for this, but I am in a bit of a jam. ... My IT manager is freaking out. ... He says my scan replaced mstask.exe on the machines I scanned. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: about xilinx synthesizer.
      ... synthesizing state machines? ... has no explicit encoding. ... encoding up to enum length 4 and one-hot encoding ... and in 99.9% of cases the designer saves time ...
      (comp.lang.vhdl)
    • Re: ZipOutputStream Writes Corrupt Zip Files
      ... Silvio Bierman wrote: ... > encoding, which will default to a system-dependant encoding. ... > encoding is for the machines where it does work and use that encoding ... Central Directory Header, got the address of the Central Directory, made ...
      (comp.lang.java)
    • Re: same character show different code in two machine
      ... Are the two machines getting the text from the same source? ... A and B has indentical system locale. ... What version of Ruby are you running? ... What encoding is the relevant Ruby source file set to? ...
      (comp.lang.ruby)
    • Re: Cash Machine Withdraw Fees..
      ... Of course up here in the frozen wastes our machines don't dispense ... BoE notes at all, new or otherwise. ... into a counting machine, which rips through them (occasionally literally, ... one could say that if a note won't jam the counting ...
      (uk.finance)