Re: Blaster Recurrence

From: Neil Anderson (cleidh_mor_at_btopenworld.com)
Date: 02/02/04

    To: <incidents@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:35:18 +0000

    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... network, what do *you* mean? ... applying smaller patches to all the Linux systems, ... The other thing I didn't say is that the couple of dozen machines ... OS patches are a different matter. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Deploying patches with a script
      ... > to deploy patches and hotfixes across a network through scripts. ... I didn't want to spend as many hours patching machines with KB824146 exploit ... Setup a network share with full privileges for the account you will patch ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • Re: Can find Vista box, cant share folders or printers.
      ... When I click 'Network' on the laptop the ... I've disabled Norton and Windows firewall entirely to make sure that's not ... public folder sharing - on ... start by running the Network Setup Wizard on all machines (see ...
    • Re: XP to Vista -- only halfway there
      ... concerning networks that combine Vista and XP machines. ... I am setting up an inhouse network that links together three machines, ... by 1) a misconfigured firewall or overlooked firewall (including stateful ...
    • Re: compromised machines
      ... with all the latest patches. ... When you say IDS/IPS, ... > list of machines. ... Copies the following files to open network ...
      (Incidents)