Re: SQL Slammer doing the rounds again?

From: Mike Barushok (barushok_at_keycreations.com)
Date: 11/12/03

    Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:52:37 -0600 (CST)
    To: sradnidge@hotmail.com

    Nope, not here.
    Nothing looks ominous at:

    http://isc.incidents.org/port_details.html?port=1434&repax=1&tarax=2&srcax=2&percent=N&days=10&Redraw=Submit+Query

    either.

    On 11 Nov 2003 sradnidge@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > We seem to be noticing a large increase on UDP 1434 across our enterprise worldwide, first starting in Europe, then spreading to the Americas and now looks to be heading our way in Asia. Anyone else seen a resurgence in this Slammer-like activity?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Stuart

    > Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    > at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    > Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    > see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    > security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_incidents_031023
    > and use priority code SF4.

    Mike Barushok
    Technical Services KeyCreations.com/KCISP.net
    Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_incidents_031023
    and use priority code SF4.

    • Re: Nmap output
      ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... Choose from over 200 class sessions and ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: MS03-049 Scanner?
      ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... and use priority code SF4. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)
    • RE: Large increase in port 27347
      ... Network Administrator ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... and use priority code SF4. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: strange ftp site
      ... >Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... Learn more or register at ... >and use priority code SF4. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Nmap output
      ... Subject: Nmap output ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Pen-Test)