SQL Slammer doing the rounds again?

sradnidge_at_hotmail.com
Date: 11/11/03

    Date: 11 Nov 2003 02:03:12 -0000
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    Hi all,

    We seem to be noticing a large increase on UDP 1434 across our enterprise worldwide, first starting in Europe, then spreading to the Americas and now looks to be heading our way in Asia. Anyone else seen a resurgence in this Slammer-like activity?

    Cheers

    Stuart

    Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_incidents_031023
    and use priority code SF4.

    • RE: Probable Trojan.
      ... When you do a netstat -an from the command prompt, do you see the UDP ... "The Thief" Trojan runs on TCP port 1053, and since this is UDP I doubt ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Probable Trojan.
      ... Have a buddy complaining about his AOL account password being stolen every time he logs onto AOL from his PC at work. ... 1688 IEXPLORE -> 1191 UDP C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: CEH and Intense School
      ... Q-How many times has this course been delivered ... You want more than 4 to know the bugs are ironed out in labs and so on. ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • RE: New Trojan
      ... and discovered that there is an option to scan ADS, ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Probable Trojan.
      ... Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security ... most highly-anticipated industry event of the year. ... Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! ... Choose from over 200 class sessions and ...
      (Incidents)