RE: resolv.conf - overwrite

From: Schmehl, Paul L (pauls_at_utdallas.edu)
Date: 11/04/03

    Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:11:10 -0600
    To: "Lukasz Spaleniak" <spalek@ptssa.pl>, <incidents@securityfocus.com>

    It appears that you have been hacked. At this point I wouldn't trust
    anything on that box. Take if offline and start forensics on it.

    Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member
    http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/

    Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
    at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
    Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
    see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
    security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_incidents_031023
    and use priority code SF4.