- A question for the list...
- Announcement: SecurityFocus Pen-Test and Firewalls Focus Areas
- Anyone else seeing a spike in SSHd scans?
- Attack(s) caught by Okena
- AW: Strange CONNECT entries in apache logs
- bad IP traffic
- chkrootkit and LKM?
- Dameware Malcode? Is anyone aware of it?
- DoS "Probing" on one of our hosts
- Dubious e-mail: [Fwd: Dell.com (Password Request)]
- File Folders Own Changed
- File on desktop called "~"
- Help with an odd log file...
- Help with identifying scan/attack
- IANA Reserved IP Source scans 55808
- Intrusec 55808 Trojan Analysis
- IRC botnets
- ISS "Stumbler" advisory questions
- Japanese "IPv6" group allocating for IPv4 spamming?
- KazaaLite 2.0.2 Build 1
- kuag2 again?
- nscd poisoning?
- odd RST packets with 55808
- Odd SYN packet spoofed sources
- Odd windows ICMP... any ideas what this is?
- One observed pattern of Win 55808 packets
- port 5248
- possible new irc worm
- Questionable UDP traffic received by firewall
- Re(2): Help with an odd log file...
- Request for Raw Data
- rooted by blowkit
- Scan from Philipine Center on Transnational Crime
- sdbot variant and port 55808 activity
- sdbot variant and winsize 55808 activity
- sdbot variant and WS 55808 activity
- SecurityFocus Article Announcements (3)
- SNMP search for printers?
- speaking of rootkits
- Spoofed TCP SYNs w/Winsize 55808 (was: Help with an odd log f ile...)
- Spoofed TCP SYNs w/Winsize 55808 (was: Help with an odd log file...)
- strange cmd.exe access
- Strange CONNECT entries in apache logs
- strange logs -- tcp port 16166
- strange traffic on UDP port 53
- Traffic with 55808 tcp windows size: news.
- Unusual registry entries
- War Dial on my PBX
- Wierd Profile in Document Settings
- Windows 2k rootkit incident
- Windows 2k rootkit incident, files zipped for your pleasure.
Last message date: 06/30/03
Archived on: 06/30/03 CEST