RE: Request for Raw Data

From: Brad Bemis (
Date: 06/10/03

    Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:57:51 -0700
    To: "Boulineau Danny C Contractor 33 IOS/DOOO" <DANNY.BOULINEAU@LACKLAND.AF.MIL>,,

    You can always try the "Scan of the Month" challenges offered up by the
    HoneyNet Project.

    Thank you for your time and attention,

    Brad Bemis, CISSP, CISA, CBCP
    Information Security Officer
    Airborne Express

    Desk: (206) 830-3478
    Page: (206) 314-1705
    Email Notice: This communication may contain sensitive information. If you
    are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this
    communication in error; do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or
    otherwise use the information contained herein for any purpose. Please
    alert the sender that you have received this message in error, and delete
    the copy that you received.