RE: Request for Raw Data

From: Brad Bemis (Brad.Bemis_at_airborne.com)
Date: 06/10/03

    Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:57:51 -0700
    To: "Boulineau Danny C Contractor 33 IOS/DOOO" <DANNY.BOULINEAU@LACKLAND.AF.MIL>, incidents@securityfocus.com, intrusions@incidents.org

    • Re: virus/worm update 4/17/04
      ... Phil Weldon, pweldonatmindjumpdotcom ... For communication, ... > Personally I have never had much of an attention span. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Q: Practical issues of symmetric vs. asymmetric encryption
      ... For me a man-in-the-middle is in the context of information security ... the interest of the communication parners. ... First hit, first sentence, first contradiction. ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: Facebook
      ... I would have thought a woman in labour had enough on her plate. ... communication devices when I was there, I'd have been just as bad. ... dinner because they were concentrating on their Blackberry - telling their ... dad's full attention isn't on the labour and delivery. ...
      (uk.local.cumbria)
    • Index & Match Question
      ... I have a list of raw data, ... Awards ... Communication ... Reporting ...