Whois updates, Was: [Re: Possible Intrusion Attempt?]

From: Justin Pryzby (justinpryzby_at_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: 05/29/03

    Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:18:16 -0400
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    Is there a good way to get the whois abuse address updated? (Other than
    contacting the organization in question...). Is there any penalty for
    posting bad information there?.

    Justin

    On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:10:00AM +0000, Jeff wrote:

    > According to http://spamcop.net/sc?track=http%3A%2F%2F210.51.181.1%2F ,
    > 'tech-group@china-netcom.com bounces (100 sent : 64503 bounces)' and the
    > following should be used as 'Reporting addresses:
    > cnc-abuse@sprint.net
    > zhaomq@china-netcom.com
    > postmaster@china-netcom.com'.
    >
    > I would also complain to spam@ccert.edu.cn and danny@xianzai.com .
    >

    > Best Regards, Jeff.

    • Re: 45 gigapixel panorama
      ... prior to posting I question whether you thought all issues through. ... Perhaps the photographer can give you all technical details. ... contacting him. ...
      (rec.photo.digital)
    • Re: 08cracked software of ftp download!
      ... Thank's for posting your contact email. ... Be assured I'll be contacting you. ... Since one of my titles is in your list, I now have a lead as to who to file ... They are best softwares and best price. ...
    • Re: Cant download Office 2007 free trial
      ... If you are having trouble with large internet downloads, your best bet is contacting your ISP, and/or posting your question in the group for your operating system. ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)
    • Re: To Musatov. Peace.
      ... I have no intention of contacting your ISP. ... I see that you are posting through mathForum. ...
      (sci.math)
    • Re: A message from the Allen Carr Administration
      ... Thank you, Orpheus, for stepping up and contacting the Carr ... I saw their posting and it's great. ... Mr. Dicey has posted here before and I do remember a ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)