RE: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: Mark Ng (laptopalias1-mark_at_informationintelligence.net)
Date: 05/27/03

    To: "Justin Pryzby" <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net>, "Kurt Seifried" <bt@seifried.org>
    Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:09:40 +0100

    > Or a site that lists hosts that should be blocked? Like the dynamic
    > email blocking: just cron a daily download and firewall rule update.
    >
    > Anyone up for this?

    I'd be up for lending a helping hand in a project such as this - it might
    take some brave soul to host it though. I would say you'd *definitely* need
    a lawyer on hand though to write a fairly waterproof usage policy. Any
    lawyers on list who would help out ?

    > Justin Pryzby
    >

    > > Great. So that only took 2 weeks. Stellar. Does anyone know of
    > a site that

    Like the guy later on said - I suppose we should at least be thankful that
    they did anything at all. Although it appears sending mail to abuse@ didn't
    , and probably wouldn't have helped at all.

    Regards,

    Mark Ng (www.informationintelligence.net)

    • Re: Gankers
      ... Generally people discussing art, literature and philosophy, ... >> whilst lending a friendly helping hand to those who need advice ...
      (alt.games.warcraft)
    • Re: Delete Selection from CheckBoxList
      ... This is what I call lending a helping hand. ... Thanks a ton! ... Prev by Date: ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)