RE: Scans from

From: Mark Ng (
Date: 05/27/03

    To: "Justin Pryzby" <>, "Kurt Seifried" <>
    Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:09:40 +0100

    > Or a site that lists hosts that should be blocked? Like the dynamic
    > email blocking: just cron a daily download and firewall rule update.
    > Anyone up for this?

    I'd be up for lending a helping hand in a project such as this - it might
    take some brave soul to host it though. I would say you'd *definitely* need
    a lawyer on hand though to write a fairly waterproof usage policy. Any
    lawyers on list who would help out ?

    > Justin Pryzby
    > >
    > > Great. So that only took 2 weeks. Stellar. Does anyone know of
    > a site that

    Like the guy later on said - I suppose we should at least be thankful that
    they did anything at all. Although it appears sending mail to abuse@ didn't
    , and probably wouldn't have helped at all.

    Mark Ng (

    • Re: Gankers
      ... Generally people discussing art, literature and philosophy, ... >> whilst lending a friendly helping hand to those who need advice ...
    • Re: Delete Selection from CheckBoxList
      ... This is what I call lending a helping hand. ... Thanks a ton! ... Prev by Date: ...