Re: DDoS Attack

lists_at_khimich.com
Date: 05/22/03

    Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 22:50:45 +0300
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    Hello Steven,

    SS> + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+ + +ATH0+
    SS> + +ATH0+

    SS> Scans of some of the attacking IP's show BackOrifice installations.

    SS> Has anyone had this sort of attack and what would be the best way to
    SS> combat it? Not much luck from the upstream(s) thus far.

    This is irc zombies. they can attack you by ports or udp flood. you
    must set up hardware switch/firewall or make apache log parser and
    enter results in your software firewall. drop me e-mail if you want
    know more.

    --
    Best regards,
     lists                            mailto:lists@khimich.com

    • Re: [ANNOUNCE] protocol watcher
      ... attack, which is known to be a SYN attack! ... wireless LANs require network security policies ... > that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: DDoS Attack
      ... Subject: DDoS Attack ... wireless LANs require network security policies ... > that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: DDoS Attack
      (Incidents)
    • Re: ICMP/SYN Flood
      ... for each network that you mention - you also appear to reference ... > I am experiencing a bad DDoS attack toward one of my server. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: DDoS Attack
      ... How many unique IPs are attacking you? ... Subject: DDoS Attack ... > that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)