Re: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: Kurt Seifried (bt_at_seifried.org)
Date: 05/21/03

    To: "Compton, Rich" <RCompton@chartercom.com>, <incidents@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 23:19:35 -0700

    > Just sent a complaint and here's what I got:
    >
    > Your email for Abuse@race.com has been received. Please allow us 72 hours
    > for an emailed response.
    >
    > ** PLEASE NOTE
    >
    > If you are emailing about 64.201.104.2 this customer has been terminated.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Abuse Department
    > RACE Technologies, Inc.
    > abuse@race.com

    Great. So that only took 2 weeks. Stellar. Does anyone know of a site that
    lists ISP's (and their network blocks) with track records such as the above?
    Sort of a post-incident blacklist of sites that don't respond.

    -Kurt

    • RE: A question for the list...
      ... attempts to remove the virus from the host. ... -If a command can be given in a channel to "shut down" the network of hosts, ... wireless LANs require network security policies ... that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: A question for the list...
      ... Is the attacks a virus really? ... > evolution of the network ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: A question for the list...
      ... can already redirect known attacks and scans to /dev/null. ... > evolution of the network ... wireless LANs require network security policies ... > that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: A question for the list...
      ... >> evolution of the network ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies ... >> enterprise WLANs. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Netreg for Windows
      ... > I'm looking into setting up a wireless network, ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to ... lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Focus-Microsoft)