Re: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: Danny (danny_at_drexel.edu)
Date: 05/20/03

    Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:17:45 -0400
    To: Charles Blackburn <charlesb@summerfield-technology.co.uk>

    It would appear as though they've actually taken the box offline now.

    -Danny

    On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 12:07 PM, Charles Blackburn wrote:

    > Further to my recent dealings with this "person",
    >
    > I have just got off the telephone with race.com (Contact: dominic
    > 1-650-246-8900) and he said that he would pass it onto the "abuse"
    > department and he recommended that everyone who is affected by this
    > either email them or call them directly. He seemed pretty shocked when
    > I told him i was getting hit nigh on 70 times a day on some days.
    >
    > I am awaiting an email from them and have forwarded logs directly to
    > their abuse department.
    >
    > regards
    > charles

    > -----
    > *** Wireless LAN Policies for Security & Management - NEW White Paper
    > ***
    > Just like wired networks, wireless LANs require network security
    > policies
    > that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and
    > threats.
    > Learn to design, implement and enforce WLAN security policies to
    > lockdown enterprise WLANs.
    >
    > To get your FREE white paper visit us at:
    > http://www.securityfocus.com/AirDefense-incidents
    > -----

    • RE: A question for the list...
      ... >> evolution of the network ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies ... >> enterprise WLANs. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: [ANNOUNCE] protocol watcher
      ... attack, which is known to be a SYN attack! ... wireless LANs require network security policies ... > that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: HTTPS Web site testing
      ... Subject: HTTPS Web site testing ... wireless LANs require network security policies ... that are enforced to protect WLANs from known vulnerabilities and threats. ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: A question for the list...
      ... Just like wired networks, wireless LANs require network security policies ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: tcp/554 scans
      ... *** Just like wired networks, ... implement and enforce WLAN security policies to ... lockdown enterprise WLANs. ...
      (Incidents)