Weird Profile in Documents and Settings

From: Greg Wiedeman (gswcentral@attbi.com)
Date: 02/20/03

    Date: 20 Feb 2003 11:38:16 -0000
    From: Greg Wiedeman <gswcentral@attbi.com>
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    I have an incident where in the documents and settings in windows 2000 I
    have a profile show up under a number of systems where the name of the
    folder shows up as 3 squares. I don't know where it came from but it
    appears on my workstations and my servers. I don't know what it is. Does
    anyone know anything that would make this profile???? I have done virus
    scans and trojan scans along with scumware scans but all turn up negative.
    Thanks

    Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8
    box?
    CORE IMPACT does.
    www.securityfocus.com/core