Incidents list administrivia and introductions...

From: Dan Hanson (dhanson@securityfocus.com)
Date: 02/16/03

    Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 17:13:42 -0700 (MST)
    From: Dan Hanson <dhanson@securityfocus.com>
    To: incidents@securityfocus.com

    Firstly, I would like to introduce myself as a new moderator for the
    incidents mailing list.

    Secondly, I would like to apologize for accidently approving a SPAM
    message to the list on Friday evening. This message, entitled " Spies on
    Your PC HDrv" should not have been approved.

    For those that sent a comment wondering if this is the form of advertising
    that is being pursued, it, most definately, is not. This message resulted
    from an unfortunate slip of the moderation finger.

    Thank you for your time and patience.

    Daniel