Kuang2 on the rise...

From: Jeff Kell (jeff-kell@utc.edu)
Date: 02/09/03

    Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 01:23:00 -0500
    From: Jeff Kell <jeff-kell@utc.edu>
    To: General DShield Discussion List <list@dshield.org>, Incidents <incidents@securityfocus.com>

    Getting a sudden rash of tcp/17300 (Kuang2) from widely varying sources
    starting at 00:38:26 EST (GMT-0500)...

    Jeff

    • Re: Strange Folder
      ... Is it likely this person busted my account password and then signed ... >>> The other day I noticed a strange folder had been created ... >>> This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. ...
      (Incidents)
    • Re: [CERT] Re: Compromised FBSD/Apache
      ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. ... >>>For more information on this free incident handling, management ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Anyone????? FW: Concept Virus(CV) V.5 - Quick analysis update
      ... >>> This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. ... >>> For more information on this free incident handling, management ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Compromised FBSD/Apache
      ... >>>This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. ... >>>For more information on this free incident handling, management ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: DOS ATTACK
      ... > This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. ... > For more information on this free incident handling, management ... > and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com ...
      (Incidents)