Re: MSDE contained in... (MS Office ? really ?)

From: Deus, Attonbitus (Thor@HammerofGod.com)
Date: 01/29/03

    Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:06:28 -0800
    To: Chris Caydes <chris_caydes@yahoo.com>, incidents@securityfocus.com
    From: "Deus, Attonbitus" <Thor@HammerofGod.com>

    • Critical Alert Update - W32.Slammer
      ... PSS Security Response Team Alert - Update: ... SP2, and Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine Version (MSDE) 2000 RTM, Microsoft SQL ... and all applications that install Microsoft SQL Desktop ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
    • Critical Alert Update - W32.Slammer
      ... PSS Security Response Team Alert - Update: ... SP2, and Microsoft SQL Desktop Engine Version (MSDE) 2000 RTM, Microsoft SQL ... and all applications that install Microsoft SQL Desktop ...
      (microsoft.public.security)
    • RE: MSDE contained in...
      ... Visio 2000, Enterprise version does indeed install MSDE. ... That's because it has the network scanner thingy that will build network ... | AD&L solution from Microsoft Visio Enterprise Network Tools 2002 ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: MSDE contained in...
      ... MSDE "comes available" and "optional" with all these programs. ... most cases it is not part of the normal install, ... AD&L solution from Microsoft Visio Enterprise Network Tools 2002 ... Microsoft Project Central (a Microsoft Project 2000 companion product) ...
      (Incidents)
    • RE: Checking Number of MSDE Instances
      ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... | I'm creating an installation program that will install a VB.NET program ... | and instance of MSDE on an unknown desktop. ... | can my install program determine the number of installed MSDE instances? ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)