RE: Forensics CD

From: Matthew Franz (mdfranz@io.com)
Date: 10/10/02

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:17:35 -0500 (CDT)
From: Matthew Franz <mdfranz@io.com>
To: "Black, Braden" <BBlack@VSCat.com>

Yes, trinux can be used for forensics work (make sure you get the
fileutil.tgz package though) and I finally got around to releasing a new
ISO within the last month with support for 2.4.19.

YMMV with the trinux.org site (it is a redirect to the sourceforge site)

- mdf

 Matthew D. Franz mdfranz@io.com
 http://trinux.sourceforge.net http://www.io.com/~mdfranz/

~