re:Strange pings from akamai?

From: Stone, Alex (astone@mail.mcw.edu)
Date: 08/08/02

From: "Stone, Alex" <astone@mail.mcw.edu>
To: "Incidents (E-mail)" <incidents@securityfocus.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:31:10 -0500

I picked up a bunch of scans for Subseven and SQL from one of Akamai's
servers a few days ago. idk whats going on with them.

  • SQL 2K on Win2K3r2 IE7
    ... I have a bunch of SQL 2K servers that can see each other fine and can ... One of the servers has IE7 installed. ... If the green light doesn't appear, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)
  • Re: sql 2005 active/passive cluster options
    ... that is storing data on a seperate SQL 2005 Standard box. ... SQL server had an hardware fault causing application downtime for ... their product is an active/passive sql cluster. ... terms of active/passive failover I need two identical servers (since ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.clustering)
  • RE: permissions compatible with pre-Win2000 servers
    ... Based on your reply, the NT machine which running SQL 7 is not a PDC, BDC, ... With regards to the anonymouse connection to SQL, ... >Our concern is for our NT4 servers that are dedicated to running SQL7 ...
  • Re: Performance Monitor / Database Storage using ODBC
    ... This solution would be just working temporarily (a few servers), ... Andrew J. Kelly SQL MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.tools)
  • Re: Web App Security Model.
    ... SQL permissions are correctly restrictive (so worse case the allowed ... If these machines are standalone the threats posed by them are ... applications / implementation and whether their design has ... My company wants to have a few Windows Servers running web app's (ASPX ...
    (microsoft.public.security)