Re: China Experience ?

From: Yaakov Yehudi (yehudi@tehila.gov.il)
Date: 07/22/02

Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:22:18 +0200
To: <bonk@webchat.chatsystems.com>
From: Yaakov Yehudi <yehudi@tehila.gov.il>

We send off emails to China every day. A few get answered from time to
time. This is consistent with complaints to other non English speaking
countries.

The important thing is that we do not continue to be targeted by the IPs we
have complained about. They take action - that is enough to satisfy us!

Regards,
Yaakov Yehudi
Security Administrator
Project Tehila
Israel

At 03:40 7/20/2002, you wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Bob DeRosier wrote:
>

> > I am looking for information about dealing with the authorities in China
> > with regard to attack attempts. Does anyone know what the procedure
> is, who
> > to contact, what they do after they are contacted, any possible fallout
> from
> > such an action ?
>
> From a security standpoint, I've found that null routing all of their IP
>space you can find is very benefecial. In dealing with security and abuse
>related issues for quite some time, I have never had China reply or take
>any action so I've been forced to the extreme in the case with China (and
>others).
>
> > Bob

>Travis
>www.cyberabuse.org/crimewatch
>Email: Bonk@chatsystems.com | Bonk@cyberabuse.org

  • Re: China Experience ?
    ... On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Bob DeRosier wrote: ... > I am looking for information about dealing with the authorities in China ... From a security standpoint, I've found that null routing all of their IP ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: Chinese moon mission a farce?
    ... affairs with Taiwan or with North Korea, South Korea, Japan, of the ... in Central and in South Asia and Southeast Asia. ... defeat the US is for China, and everyone else, to be more useful ... Complaints to n...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hide quoted text - ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: Mr. Ching Cheong, you love China, but does China love you?
    ... It's the same book you use to refer to everything inside China! ... lechergod wrote: ... Alex wrote: ... Complaints to news@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.culture.china)
  • Re: US hits China with economic sanctions....
    ... I think they don't want to cut it loose because gigatons of money would buy up the Renminbi on the cheap, and the Renminbi would rise, and if it went up, then all their product get expensive and that means foreigners would not buy their factory outputs any more and if that happens, China goes into recession. ... I read a book on Japanese international relations and some 20 years ago Japan was beating the shit out of Taiwan economically (massive trade deficits on Taiwans side) and they finally evened it out some and the complaints went down to the point where its not such a big issue ...
    (sci.research.careers)
  • Re: Time to nuke CCP?Re: TIME TO NUKE ISRAEL!
    ... I would avoid any references to 'temporality' as they are doing a great job right now ... If there was not CCP in China, you were NOT qualified to be a beggar. ... Complaints to news@xxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (soc.culture.china)