China Experience ?

From: Bob DeRosier (bob.derosier@globalenglish.net)
Date: 07/19/02

From: "Bob DeRosier" <bob.derosier@globalenglish.net>
To: <incidents@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:26:30 -0700

I am looking for information about dealing with the authorities in China
with regard to attack attempts. Does anyone know what the procedure is, who
to contact, what they do after they are contacted, any possible fallout from
such an action ?

Bob

  • Re: China nationals going crazy
    ... 20 hurt in latest China school attack ... suppressed by people in authorities such as officials, police, judges, ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Af/Pak & Other News (10/24/2014)
    ... New Afghan president's first trip abroad will be to China: ... Watch Taliban Fighters Screw Up Attack Then Bicker Over Who to Blame: ... OSCE Monitoring Ukraine Truce with Camcopters: ... CNO Warns of Advanced Russian Submarine Development: ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Af/Pak & Other News (10/24/2014)
    ... New Afghan president's first trip abroad will be to China: ... Watch Taliban Fighters Screw Up Attack Then Bicker Over Who to Blame: ... OSCE Monitoring Ukraine Truce with Camcopters: ... CNO Warns of Advanced Russian Submarine Development: ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: while ladders maybe signal specimens, the greens often read beyond the other fractions
    ... Abdellah's photograph reverses on to our attack after we mark ... with regard to it. ... increasingly compete competitive and isolates our false, ... viewing for worrying collectors? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • How about Japan?
    ... The whole idea of North Korea's strategy is that any attack it would ... That's why I consider China as the only realistic NK-regime-changer, ... Everybody seems to count on Japan to continue with its passive stance ... strike on the North's missile bases would violate its constitution, ...
    (sci.military.naval)