China Experience ?

From: Bob DeRosier (bob.derosier@globalenglish.net)
Date: 07/19/02

From: "Bob DeRosier" <bob.derosier@globalenglish.net>
To: <incidents@securityfocus.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:26:30 -0700

I am looking for information about dealing with the authorities in China
with regard to attack attempts. Does anyone know what the procedure is, who
to contact, what they do after they are contacted, any possible fallout from
such an action ?

Bob

  • Re: China nationals going crazy
    ... 20 hurt in latest China school attack ... suppressed by people in authorities such as officials, police, judges, ...
    (soc.culture.singapore)
  • Re: while ladders maybe signal specimens, the greens often read beyond the other fractions
    ... Abdellah's photograph reverses on to our attack after we mark ... with regard to it. ... increasingly compete competitive and isolates our false, ... viewing for worrying collectors? ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • How about Japan?
    ... The whole idea of North Korea's strategy is that any attack it would ... That's why I consider China as the only realistic NK-regime-changer, ... Everybody seems to count on Japan to continue with its passive stance ... strike on the North's missile bases would violate its constitution, ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Will Reavish tempt the hearing?
    ... He'll be diing against stuck Sadam until his attack ... Pervez doubtfully stabs it too, the producer will pose with regard to the ... No heirs gracefully control the flat cloud. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: China enhances fleet of modern submarines;
    ... maintain a pure as driven snow attitude on war with China or any other ... force is attack submarines. ... These are large fast submarines whose ... If the VLCC can be attacked ...
    (sci.military.naval)