Re: Publishing Nimda Logs

From: Mally Mclane (mally@ripe.net)
Date: 05/08/02

Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 20:48:53 +0200 (CEST)
From: Mally Mclane <mally@ripe.net>
To: Justin Shore <macdaddy@neo.pittstate.edu>

Hi Justin,

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Justin Shore wrote:

> I've had pretty good luck with RIPE's data (although I do find it harder
> to read and navigate than ARIN's.

That's because the RIPE NCC database is RFC2622 compliant:

http://www.ripe.net/rpsl
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2622.txt

Cheers,

Mally Mclane
RIPE NCC Operations

  • Re: automatically shut down computer at a time
    ... asks you to navigate to the executable point it to ... Advanced Properties for the task, ... off the current user at the time you specify. ... Good luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Grub for F-16/init 3 -
    ... provides some unfamiliar lines; ... KEYTABLE=us quiet SYSFONT=latarcyr ... I haven't had much luck with the "info" file, ... because I don't know how best to navigate it? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: can I use flash movie in my site
    ...  It's really sad. ... There's no FAQ for the ... Good luck. ... you'll have to navigate through the bullshit to get to the answers ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: CPR TZ Mini Playfield Reproduction Arrived Today
    ... photos. ... Good luck as you continue to navigate this crisis. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)