gibberish defacement?

From: Oliver Petruzel (oliverpetruzel@email.com)
Date: 02/04/02

From: "Oliver Petruzel" <oliverpetruzel@email.com>
To: incidents@securityfocus.com
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:29:44 +0800

Does anyone have any history with the following gibberish? :

------------ begin snippet

"through a top-down, proactive approach we can remain customer focused and goal-directed, innovate and be an inside-out organization which facilitates sticky web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs to brand 24/365 paradigms with benchmark turnkey channels implementing viral e-services and dot-com action-items while we take that action item off-line and raise a red flag and remember touch base as you think about the red tape outside of the box and seize

B2B e-tailers and re-envisioneer innovative partnerships that evolve dot-com initiatives delivering synergistic earballs to incentivize B2B2C deliverables that leverage magnetic solutions to synergize clicks-and-mortar earballs while facilitating one-to-one action-items with revolutionary relationships that deliver viral markets and grow e-business supply-chains that expedite seamless relationships and transform back-end relationships withthrough a top-down, proactive approach we can remain customer focused and goal-directed, innovate and be an inside-out organization which facilitates sticky web-readiness transforming turnkey eyeballs to brand 24/365 paradigms

with benchmark turnkey channels implementing viral e-services and dot-com action-items while we take that action item off-line and raise a red flag and remember touch base as you think about the red tape outside of the box and seize B2B e-tailers and re-envisioneer innovative partnerships that evolve dot-com initiatives delivering synergistic earballs to incentivize"

---------- end snippet

Searching for lines of the above gibberish on Google, you will see numerous websites that appear to have been defaced or...something...??

I've encountered both Nix and IIS sites with this issue today...

Any ideas?
./op

--

_______________________________________________ Win a ski trip! http://www.nowcode.com/register.asp?affiliate=1net2phone3a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided by the SecurityFocus ARIS analyzer service. For more information on this free incident handling, management and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Google Groups now has a verification requirement to post!
    ... interpret the gibberish they put on the screen. ... It does seem to be helping. ... I can't believe it's taken Google THIS LONG to fix this problem. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Google Groups Beta Terms of Use
    ... tony made up the following gibberish: ... > It is google who runs the newsgroups and as for your childish remark, ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Google Groups now has a verification requirement to post!
    ... I posted this with no verifications. ... interpret the gibberish they put on the screen. ... I can't believe it's taken Google THIS LONG to fix this problem. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: An influx of idiots
    ... meet on various Windows forums. ... entire first page of Google results, all of which are forum posts or blog ... I spent a chunk of last week figuring out that a particular gibberish ... even if half the Internet says it works. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Hipcrime
    ... Google 'Hipcrime' - he was the name of a Usenet spammer who sent lots of ... articles containing gibberish to drown out the actual traffic. ... I did Google before posting my original query, ...
    (uk.railway)