sub-7

From: Leon de France (leon.defrance@trustdst.com)
Date: 11/12/01

Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:28:15 -0700
From: Leon de France <leon.defrance@trustdst.com>
To: incidents@securityfocus.com
Subject: sub-7

Anyone notice an increase in port scans to 27374 in the last week? I
noticed several, all from different addresses.

Leon

  • Re: sub-7
    ... Subject: sub-7 ... Here's the numbers for Port 27374 probes over the past couple weeks. ... > and tracking system please see: http://aris.securityfocus.com ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: sub-7
    (Incidents)
  • Re: [OT] ODB2
    ... > I bought one to talk to my Leon. ... Commander to work with a USB adaptor put me off doing that sort of ... driver installed it's still a COM port with the same old conflicts. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Port 25 open
    ... port 110. ... If you are detecting port 25 on your computer after a scan some type of ... > Leon wrote: ... >> will stealth all ports but keeps port 25 open. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How do we like our base kerberos? Will it flee soon?
    ... On Wed, 10 Nov 2010, Leon Meßner wrote: ... Use the port. ... Don't forget to install the security/heimdal port first. ...
    (freebsd-questions)