Re: Has anyone seen this pattern?

From: Jay D. Dyson (jdyson@treachery.net)
Date: 10/19/01

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:46:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson@treachery.net>
To: "VanMeter, John" <John.VanMeter@ost.dot.gov>
Subject: Re: Has anyone seen this pattern?

  • Re: Has anyone seen this pattern?
    ... Has anyone seen this pattern? ... On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, VanMeter, John wrote: ... > Suspicious URL ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: pieces of the puzzle
    ... Bjoern Feuerbacher wrote: ... > John Sefton wrote: ... yes, this pattern is pretty. ... Dirac's last conclusions on the photon were that ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: pieces of the puzzle
    ... Bjoern Feuerbacher wrote: ... > John Sefton wrote: ... yes, this pattern is pretty. ... Dirac's last conclusions on the photon were that ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: Kind of Blue
    ... John writes ... I am happy with this quilt, but mostly that it is finished. ... > of the hexagon pattern, and that is something I did not want to do. ... > sit here listening to the album of very good Jazz, by the same name, ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Immortality vs. copies
    ... You are just talking about the loss of normal brain ... By nature of how we identify things (by using pattern detectors in our ... I will say "that's John" when my ... word "John" is a label for the output of our pattern detector, ...
    (comp.ai.philosophy)