NIMDA Removal

From: Isherwood Jeff C Contr AFRL/IFOSS (Jeffrey.Isherwood@rl.af.mil)
Date: 09/19/01

From: Isherwood Jeff C Contr AFRL/IFOSS <Jeffrey.Isherwood@rl.af.mil>
To: incidents@securityfocus.com
Subject: NIMDA Removal
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:48:15 -0400

Now that everyone has had a chance to look at it (I'm sure many folks
captured live copies of this bugger).

AV Sites around the world are coming out with tools to fix and remove it. I
hate those tools.

Sat down and went over everything this one does, based on the live sample
and data on the list, as well as a few contributions from other sources. I
think I've got it all down now.

Did I miss anything?

  • Re: Its been a damn hot June
    ... chance we're driving global temperatures up, ... You don't have to be convinced "they're" right, you just have to be convinced that they *could* be right - that should be enough to warrant considerable consideration. ... I hear folks talk about the cost - but other folks like T. Boone certainly seem to see money to be made. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Oban Re:
    ... Then you need to meet up with the same folks I indicated who do the ... > chance for a quick cigarette and did not wake up until 4.00. ... We are loosing trade there [the number of boats working out of Oban in the ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Wolves ??
    ... Although not a great fan of "Donkeys on the Beach" racing I noted TANG in ... the 2.10 I backed the bugger 1st time out and hse ran a great race for his ... Another to note is that bugger HITS ONLY MONEY in the 3.40 dropped as low as ... he can be to the "Seller" must be hislast chance before taking the Tomato ...
    (uk.sport.horseracing)
  • Re: New Zealand
    ... year" award on ROFF. ... Nah, I'm pretty sure there are a few folks ahead of you in that line, Clark! ... But we'll have another chance: I'm in the neighborhood and am ... absolutely planning on coming down again, and last I heard, Roger was making ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Herf At Reno Dammit! Last minute deals...
    ... > I'd like to hook up with you folks. ... I live here in Reno and actually ... > do not get much chance to go downtown. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)