RE: McAffee and Removal for W32/Nimda@MM?

From: William Holmberg (bill.holmberg@chrobinson.com)
Date: 09/19/01

From: William Holmberg <bill.holmberg@chrobinson.com>
To: 'Chris Thornberry' <chris@cameronaa.com>, incidents@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: McAffee and Removal for W32/Nimda@MM?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:04:39 -0500

Yes, and it works well. We have patched 147 servers with it and only one
failed to come back , and is giving us a bluescreen now. We have this box as
a Compaq 3200 with dual 500Mhz and 1 GB RAM, running NT4sp5 (I know, I've
been threatening, but thier director insisted it couldn't be changed until
they were done with a project at the end of the month.).