Variant that hits more than c: and d:???

From: David LeBlanc (dleblanc@microsoft.com)
Date: 08/11/01

Subject: Variant that hits more than c: and d:???
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:18:36 -0700
From: "David LeBlanc" <dleblanc@microsoft.com>
To: <incidents@securityfocus.com>

I have someone at a company I won't name that is telling me that they
have seen worm droppings on drives other than c: and d:. They're pretty
excited about it, but they don't seem to be able to come up with a
capture (hmmmm).

If others have really seen a variant that does this (and yes, I know
that no signs of ANY variants have really shown up here), please let me
know.