Variant that hits more than c: and d:???

From: David LeBlanc (dleblanc@microsoft.com)
Date: 08/11/01

Subject: Variant that hits more than c: and d:???
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:18:36 -0700
From: "David LeBlanc" <dleblanc@microsoft.com>
To: <incidents@securityfocus.com>

I have someone at a company I won't name that is telling me that they
have seen worm droppings on drives other than c: and d:. They're pretty
excited about it, but they don't seem to be able to come up with a
capture (hmmmm).

If others have really seen a variant that does this (and yes, I know
that no signs of ANY variants have really shown up here), please let me
know.

  • Re: Avoiding sealed family in heaven
    ... She recited that poem before it was published, ... It's interesting how easily an unattributed work can morph into many ... "indignant words rose to my lips"] gives 11 hits. ... Evelyn Crickmore (A "St. Peter" variant.) ...
    (soc.religion.mormon)
  • Re: trojan
    ... I searched this site for DOWNLOADER and got 103 hits, ... variant do your have. ... Henri Leboeuf ...
  • Re: offeroptimizer
    ... I posted it, have gotten 10 hits, but no success. ... >>A variant of Transponder. ...