RE: SSHD with Secured authentication, using RSA PAM client

Hi Edward,

I have deployed Openssh aling with SecurID, Id recommend you to get openssh from sunfreeware, its very simple and straightforward to do it that way, is there a particula reason you are sticking to Solaris' ssh?

Cheers,

Christian Lete Viesca

UNIX/Jboss Administrator- IT Convergence Support Services

IT Convergence

Toll-free USA: [1] (800) 675-0032 Ext. 2652

International: [1] (415) 675-7935 Ext. 2652

Argentina: [54 11] 4000-8400 or 0800-122-4821 Ext. 2652

México: 01-800-777-0051 Ext. 2652

Shanghai: [86] (21) 6279-8030 Ext. 2652

Cell Phone: [54 911] 62014732

Email: clete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: http://www.itconvergence.com

Confidentiality Notice

The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material from IT Convergence. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of the information contained in this email by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to forward or otherwise distribute this e-mail.