From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Edward Reiss
Sent: July 31, 2007 6:20 PM
To: focus-sun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SSHD with Secured authentication, using RSA PAM client

Greetings,

Has anyone got ssh to authenticate to SecureID? We have to use the version
of sshd included with Solaris 9, 1.0.1, and we cannot get it to work. It
seems Solaris always tries to authenticate locally even after I configure
pam.conf. RSA has a "work around" but they do not support even the work
around. RSA will support OpenSSH, but not the sshd included with Solaris.

Any help would be appreciated.

_______________________________

Edward Reiss <ed.reiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cell
631.681.7181
Landline
518.533.9764
Fax
631.881.5545
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

_______________________________

Relevant Pages

  • ssh RSA authentication problem
    ... I am new to OpenSSH. ... both server and client. ... But I cannot use the RSA key to do authentication. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: !SSH
    ... but these lines from the included Licence doc lead me to the conclusion. ... Again I'm not up to date with OpenSSH, but I suspect you're referring to ... I would be very surprised if RSA has been dropped, ... sending Ctrl-S to a terminal session will cause it ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.programmer)
  • Re: !SSH
    ... I got the already compiled port of OpenSSH from riscos.info packages. ... Tatu Ylonen's code from his SSH client is no longer ... until I kill the process on the host machine ... That's definitely not an RSA problem then - if you've got as far as a login ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.programmer)
  • Re: Looking for a cryptographers advise
    ... >> If the message needs no reply, and it is small enough, the client can ... >>length of the RSA modulus. ... > attack is OAEP for RSA, but I'm afraid that performance will be really ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: How do I get OpenSSH to require both RSA and password authorization?
    ... >>>How do I get OpenSSH to require both RSA and password authorization? ... >>>set up OpenSSH on a Redhat 7.3 system to require RSA authorization but I ...
    (comp.security.ssh)