From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Edward Reiss
Sent: July 31, 2007 6:20 PM
To: focus-sun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SSHD with Secured authentication, using RSA PAM client

Greetings,

Has anyone got ssh to authenticate to SecureID? We have to use the version
of sshd included with Solaris 9, 1.0.1, and we cannot get it to work. It
seems Solaris always tries to authenticate locally even after I configure
pam.conf. RSA has a "work around" but they do not support even the work
around. RSA will support OpenSSH, but not the sshd included with Solaris.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edward Reiss <ed.reiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cell
631.681.7181